Since 1 January 2019, Europeans no longer require an entry visa for Cape Verde.
All foreign travelers visiting the island state, must fill in a pre-registration form. It is advisable to apply online and fill in the pre-registration form 5 days before your trip.
- Entering passport data
- The information concerning the length of your stay
- Information about flights, travel dates and accommodation (Hotel / Family / Friends)
Who can apply for an EVisa Cape Verde?
You may apply for a pre-registration application for Cape Verde if you meet the below conditions:
- You are a citizen from the list of the eligible countries.
- You are travelling to Cape Verde by air
- Your length of stay in Cape Verde will not exceed 30 days
- Your passport is valid for at least 6 months beyond your travel date
- Each of your family members must submit a separate application.
- The approval for the majority of cases is received within 24 hours. However, some applications can take longer processing time. You are advised to make the pre-registration formalities 5 days before the intended travel date.
- Travelers who are exempted from Pre-Registration:
- - Infants under two years old
- - Citizens holding a Cape Verdean passport, their spouses and their children under 18 years old
- - Lawful residents settled in Cape Verde